TIAA Webinar - Video Marketing Q&A with Tolis Dokianos
As a follow-up to TIAA's May 17 Monthly Webinar with TIAA member Tolis Dokianos '01, attend this 45-minute interactive online event to get FREE answers to your questions about the power of video marketing to help drive your business results!
Ask how to…
- Reach millennials
- Find a lower-cost alternative to television or newsprint advertising
- Expand your business into other countries
- Increase brand awareness – quickly
- Understand why your YouTube promo video is not converting visitors to buyers
- Compete against “the big guys”
- Market yourself for an effective job search
- Use video to drive YOUR specific business strategy
TIAA member Tolis Dokianos '01, is the founder and owner of Apex Video Marketing based in Zurich, Switzerland. Tolis is a citizen of the world and speaks 7 languages. He has managed multi-million dollar marketing and advertising campaigns, and has over 10 years of experience in the automotive industry. He has worked at Ford Motor Company and is currently working on video marketing projects with AMAG, the number one VW Group importer in Switzerland. He is passionate about video marketing and is an accomplished public speaker and trainer. Tolis has been invited to MasterChef and voted best Chef by his wife!
And YOU get to ask him any question you wish - NO CHARGE - at this webinar on May 23, 2018.